Saturday 24 August 2013

Things that make me smile

Puppies!
Even just the site of them make my heart go all gooey inside <3
Nothing makes me happier than to hold one of these babies in my arms and cuddle up with them :D

Sloths!
I live for the day to hold one of these babies in my arms.  They are super adorable and one day I will meet one of them in real person, I know it!!

Seafood!
This photo was actually taken by myself whilst on holiday in Venice.  Me and my friend Jess came across this small seafood shop in the heart of Venice which was really good.  I love all kinds of seafood and I always get super excited at the mention of it!

Spices!
I am always fascinated by the variety of herbs and spices available and this photo was also taken in Venice as we were walking by close to the fish market area.

Greeting Cards!
I love shopping for greeting cards, and choosing one always take a substantial amount of time and care in it.  I often tend to buy more than one just because I fall in love with a card.  I am a strong believer that each gift should be accompanied by a card, and I also believe that failure to do is is unpolite.

Collars!
It took me quite a while to realise where my love of collars came from, but I have finally figured it out.  Huge fan of Family Addams and Wednesday of course :) I love all kinds of collars and I find they add an edge to any outfit.

Colourful sunsets and skies!
It always gives me a sense of serenity when I catch glimpse of a colourful sky.  It gives me a sense of calmness and hope.

Summertime!
I look forward to summer as I feel reincarnated during this time of the year.  Days become longer and walking barefooted on a sandy beach is one of life's greatest pleasures.

Bags!
Not just any bag, Helen Rochfort bags are little wonders! This lady managed to capture quirky, cute and fun in her creations.  I own 3 different bags so far and they are my pride and joy!


To be continued....!












No comments:

Post a Comment